Envoi gratuit et TVA incluse
Frais de port offerts sur la livraison !
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
Toontrack Traditional Country EZX [TT339SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Traditional Country EZX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
EZX expansion pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer
A COUNTRY LEGEND.
Before there was a Music City and a Music Row, there was the Quonset Hut. Welcome to the studio that helped shape the sound of country music as we know it.
The Traditional Country EZX comes with a stellar collection of drums recorded at the Quonset Hut Studio, the first-ever recording studio on the now world-famous Music Row in Nashville, TN. The first incarnation was opened to the public in 1955 before it was ultimately sold to Columbia and operated under the name of Columbia Studio B until it closed in 1982. Today, it serves as a recording classroom for the Belmont University. However, its legacy lives on vicariously through the iconic music of pioneering artists such as Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash, all of whom cut timeless songs at "The Hut". With the guidance of original players, staff, drawings and notes from the era, producer Glenn Rosenstein and master engineer Jeff Balding were able to accurately replicate the sound of an authentic 1950s session. The drums include two late '50s and early '60s sets by Rogers* and Ludwig* as well as a truly unique Apollo MIJ kit, all captured with period-correct gear and saturated by the inimitable magic of the studio that played one of the most influential roles in shaping the Nashville country music sound.
With the Traditional Country EZX, you walk in the footsteps of those that blazed trails for what country music is today. Those who helped weave the cultural fabric of Nashville and made Music Row the undisputed creative hub for songwriters, artists and the country music industry as a whole.
- Two kits sampled with sticks (Rogers*, Ludwig*)
- One kit sampled with sticks and brushes (Apollo)
- Three additional snare drums
- Recorded at the legendary Quonset Hut Studios in Nashville, TN
- Engineered to replicate a late 1950s session
- Includes a selection of drum MIDI grooves
- 2 GB free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM
- A working EZdrummer 2.1 (or above) or a Superior Drummer 2.4.2 (or above) installation
|Typ:||EZX Sound Expansion|