Toontrack Music City USA SDX [TT134SN]
- Download Version
- It starts right now! DIRECTLY after the payment the serial number will be displayed in your customer account.
- The actual software Toontrack Music City USA SDX can be downloaded directly from Toontrack at any time.
SDX expansion pack for Superior Drummer
BIG, WARM AND GENUINE.
Premier drum samples recorded to perfection that you hone, mold and shape to fit in any style of music - from country to pop, rock and soul.
With more labels, publishers, writers, producers, musicians and artists per capita than any other city in North America, the fact that Nashville, TN is nicknamed Music City, USA surprises very few. So, if you set out to record great sounding all-round drums with an obvious hint of that million dollar country music-sound the city is so known for, where do you go? Yes, to the place where the lion's share of all chart-breaking country productions are made - you go to to Music City, USA.
Then of course you look up two of Nashville's most influential names in engineering and overall musicianship: Chuck Ainlay and Harry Stinson. Chuck is a Grammy Award-winning engineer with a mind-blowing track record, Harry a multi-instrumentalist, artist and engineer/producer with number one status in all those fields. Between them, they have worked with artists like Dire Straits, Emmylou Harris, Steve Earle and Martina McBride.
After that, you go to the best studio in town, bring the finest instruments money can buy and lock the place down. Welcome to the Music City USA SDX.
The Music City SDX is the original recording its sibling, the much praised Nasville EZX, is derived from. It was recorded in Nashville own hot-spot, the Sound Kitchen Studios. These facilities have been named "Nashville's Best Recording Studio" by Music Row Magazine and have a main room widely known for its big and warm sonic qualities.
The Music City SDX comes with a PB Drum Co. kit sampled with both sticks, brushes and hands. On top of that, it features a unique Slingerland* Vintage 1968 set and a wide range of snares and cymbals as well as an extensive MIDI library.
The Music City SDX presents big, warm and genuine drums that you can hone, mold and shape to fit in any style of music - from country to pop, rock and soul.
- A PB Drum Co. and Slingerland* Vintage 1968 kit as well as a wide range of snares and cymbals
- Recorded by Grammy Award-winning engineer Chuck Ainlay at Sound Kitchen, Nashville, TN
- Sampled by Harry Stinson with both sticks, brushes and hands
- Included MIDI library performed by Ricard "Huxflux" Nettermalm
- 12 GB of free hard disk space, 2 GB RAM
- A working Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation
|Taille:||SDX Sound Expansion|