Yamaha MG10XU - Compact 10-channel mixer with useful effects (b-stock)
Retour d'expédition, fonction testée, accessoires complets (éventuellement différents de l'original), éventuellement avec traces d'utilisation.
- Monitoring or sub mix, for your studio, rehearsal room and club gig
- Audio interface for your home recording
- Effects processor, 3-band EQ, compressors and filters are integrated
- Headphone/monitor output and stereo sum are separately adjustable
- Small, compact and intuitive to use
- Drums, vocals, keyboard, DJ, karaoke - one console for everything!
- Cubase AI software license included
The small consoles from the Yamaha MG series are mixing consoles for musicians. Everything you need at the gig or in the rehearsal room is already inside and easy to use. The MG10XU comes with useful features like 3-band EQ, compressor, high-pass filter, 48 V phantom power and an effects processor with 24 programs.
The small console is also ideal for your home recording. As an audio interface, it can integrate your analog musical instruments into your digital equipement.
And if you're just starting with your home recording - as a bonus you get the DAW software Cubase AI for free.
- 10 channel compact console
- 4 microphone / 10 line inputs (6 mono + 2 stereo)
- Effect processor with 24 programs
- Compressor and 3-band EQ
- +48 V phantom power supply
- High pass filter and 26 dB cut
- 3 stereo inputs with 2-band EQ
- 2 XLR outputs
- 1 AUX way for all channels
- USB port
- Yamaha MX06X
- Cubase AI Download Information
- Power supply unit
- Instruction manual
Measures and weight
- Measures: 244 x 71 x 294 mm
- Weight: 2,1 kg