Envoi gratuit et TVA incluse
Frais de port offerts sur la livraison !
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
Toontrack Fields of Rock SDX [TT520SN]
- Download Version
- Ça commence tout de suite ! DIRECTEMENT après le paiement, le numéro de série sera affiché dans votre compte client.
- Le logiciel Toontrack Fields of Rock SDX peut être téléchargé directement depuis Toontrack à tout moment.
SDX expansion pack for Superior Drummer
ON HALLOWED GROUND.
Seven kits capturing the essence of rock drums from the '70s through to today.
The Fields of Rock SDX features seven drum kits and a comprehensive collection of percussion instruments recorded by multiple award-winning engineer/producer/mixer Tom Dalgety (Ghost, Rammstein, Pixies, Royal Blood) and drummer Mat Hector (Iggy Pop, Gutterdämmerung). It was captured at Rockfield, the Welsh dairy farm-turned-into-studio that ended up leaving colossal footprints in its now-fifty-year-long path through music history.
This unlikely studio, to which bands like Queen, Rush, Judas Priest, Hawkwind and many of their contemporaries in the 1970s pilgrimaged, became a creative haven where some of the best rock songs of our time materialized. But even beyond the heydays of classic rock, Rockfield has remained a lynchpin in the recording world, attracting top-tier acts across all genres, like Oasis, Coldplay and Manic Street Preachers, just to name a few.
This SDX sets out to capture the essence of the genre-defining rock albums recorded in the different rooms of the studio, but also to add the modern technology, forward-thinking ideas and ingenuity that take your productions into tomorrow. In addition to using all the great vintage microphones and outboard gear available at Rockfield, the library was recorded through 14 channels of hardware tape emulation, recreating the unmistakable, warm and saturated sound of tape.
This SDX is just as much a nod to the past, an homage to the greats and a respectful bow to the gods of rock as it is a reach into the future. Welcome to a collection of drum tones to last the entire range of rock and beyond.
- Seven drum kits and wide selection of cymbals and extra instruments
- One comprehensive set of of percussion instruments featuring rototoms, congas, shakers, bongos and more, as well as various multi-sampled foley pieces (cutlery, chairs etc.)
- Recorded at the iconic Rockfield Studios in the UK
- Produced and engineered by Tom Dalgety (Ghost, Rammstein, Pixies, Opeth, Royal Blood)
- Sampled by Mat Hector (Iggy Pop, Gutterdämmerung)
- Features four individual libraries/configurations (three for drums and one for percussion)
- Recorded with several ambience and character microphones offering a huge sonic palette
- Includes a broad range of rock-oriented presets engineered by Tom Dalgety
- Comes with a MIDI library customized for each included kit as well as a dedicated collection of grooves for percussion
- 163 GB of free hard disk space, 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- A working Superior Drummer 3.2.6 (or above) installation
|Typ:||SDX Sound Expansion|