drum-tec diabolo 10" x 5" mesh head pad (b-stock): Compact acoustic design & outstanding playing feel
Retour d'expédition, fonction testée, accessoires complets (éventuellement différents de l'original), éventuellement avec traces d'utilisation.
- Authentic playing feel thanks to dynamic triggering and mesh heads
- Exclusive acoustic design: The birch wood shells in champagne finish provide the perfect symbiosis of nature and technology.
- Stage ready: The diabolo series doesn't stop at beautifying your living room! It is designed to perform on stage.
- Made in Germany! We carefully manufacture our e-drums by hand - you can meet our instrument makers.
E-Drums, Made in Germany: This is how a high-quality diabolo pad is made!
The diabolo series is not a mass product from some factory. Our e-drums are handmade in our workshop in Hessisch Oldendorf, Germany.
(After completion your pad will be signed on the inside by our instrument maker).
Special care is required for natural products: Because the birch wood shells are working, the trigger system of your pad will be perfectly matched to your shell by our instrument maker. This careful process ensures that your diabolo pad can reliably master all challenges together with you for years to come.
We have been building high-end e-drums since 2006 and know from experience which materials are particularly durable and how a professional trigger system has to be configurated. With the diabolo series, false triggers, double triggers and dropouts are a matter of the past!
Your dynamics are reflected by the trigger system, true to your playing. Even your most virtousic patterns are triggered with ease!
A real eye-catcher: Stunning acoustic design, full e-pad capabilities
The drum-tec diabolo series offers you the best of both worlds: The playing feel and look of a acoustic drums combined with the compact footprint of diabolo e-drums.
Creative, flexible and future-proof!
The diabolo pads have two trigger zones - head and rim - which can be addressed individually and mapped according to your individual needs. Your creativity determines your sound! Do you prefer a classic combination of natural head and rim sounds, or do you prefer to add a cowbell or a clap to enhance your playing? It's your choice:
You will be amazed by the fantastic feeling.
2-ply mesh head: Silent playing with authentic rebound and outstanding trigger results
Our diabolo series is equipped with double-layered design mesh heads - our best selling mesh head since 2006! The drum-tec design mesh head offers you an authentic rebound, triggers perfectly, is incredibly durable and quiet!
Can I use the diabolo series with my sound module?
The diabolo series is compatible with most common sound modules. You can find a detailed overview of the modules right here:
- All Roland modules from TD-3, ..., TD-11, .. TD-17, TD-27 to TD-50/X and everything in between
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6, TM-2
- All Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD series, like SPD-S/SX and SPD-30
- ATV aD5, xD3
- All EFNOTE modules
- 2Box module drumIt5, drumIt5 MKII and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Yamaha DTXM12 Multipad - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- Yamaha modules - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- drum-tec diabolo 10" x 5" mesh head pad (champagne)
- incl. drum-tec design mesh head (mounted)
- without cable
Dimensions (without packaging)
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Width: 28 cm
- Height: 15 cm