drum-tec SPS 08" x 07" E-Drum Bag for Tom Toms
Avant d'acheter le sac, veuillez vérifier les dimensions intérieures par rapport à celles du (propre) tambour.
- Protect your drums! Sturdy bags for safe transport. Dual protection thanks to built-in Side Protection System
- The correct size at first glance: Thanks to stitched size information, you can always find the right bag at once.
- Stands firm: Rubber protectors on the bottom of the bag keep your drums standing securly. No more worrying about accidents!
- Protects against weather, through tear- and waterproof surface
- Cordura 1680 Denier, black
- Stitched drum-tec logo
- Same design as Gewa SPS bag
- Side Protection System underside
- All carrying parts with extra strengthening
- Tear-and waterproof
- 20 mm foam padding, fleece lining
- Soft handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap / shoulder pad
- Stable, rubber protectors at bottom
- Diameter stitched in inches
Dimensions et poids
- Diamètre interne : 300 mm
- Profondeur : 200 mm
- Poids : 1,6 kg
For which drums is this soft bag designed?
The drum-tec SPS Gig Bag 8" x 7" offers space for acoustic drums and e-drum pads with a diameter of 08" - 10", and a depth of 05" - 08". We recommend this bag especially for:
- drum-tec pro: 08" x 07" | 10" x 7" | 10" x 08"
- drum-tec diabolo: 08" x 05"
- Roland: (3x) PDX-6 | PDX-8 | (3x) CY-8 + CY-5 | Roland FD-1
- Efnote: 10" Pad
- Alesis: Strike 08" Pad
- 2Box: (2x) 8" Pad | 8" + 10" Pad
Great Quality, Strong & well designed
What a surprise ! I had the opportunity to try a lot of bags to protect my drums (electronic and acoustic sets). HC, SKB, Gewa and finally Stagg. Compared to this last one, the DT quality is really great, a Top level, soft inside and strong outside. Fits perfectly with my hybrid package PDX-6 & PDX-8. Thanks Drum-tec. I will extend it this to my all drum set.