drum-tec real feel black belt Mesh Head 18": This is how good e-drums can feel!
++ Partly with very small print defect - slightly differing, asymmetrical print ++
- Authentic: Unique rebound for your real feel playing experience
- No holding back: You don't have to limit yourself, the mesh fabric is sturdy and durable
- Accurate: Your playing is transmitted exactly to the trigger
- Appealing look: Your drumset will look great with the real feel black belt mesh heads
Indispensable, especially on the snare
Finally, your grooves feel exactly like they do on an acoustic set!
Many mesh heads suffer from an excessive rebound effect. With drum-tec real feel technology, this rebound is tamed.
Your advantage: You can practice quietly and transfer what you have learned directly to acoustic drums!
Quiet and authentic
The feel of acoustic drums, the volume of a mesh head set:
Not only you will get sensational rebound, the real feel Mesh Heads are even almost as quiet as our two-ply Design Mesh Heads!
Your outstanding playing experience comes from three coordinated layers:
The unique drum-tec real feel technology combines three special mesh layers to create a rebound that resembles an acoustic set.
real feel Mesh Head in black belt look
The real feel black belt Mesh Head is technically a "normal" real feel Mesh Head, only the look is different.
Besides the great playability you can also enhance your set optically. These Mesh Heads are a real eye-catcher!
- real feel rebound in acoustic style
- accurate triggering
- sturdy mesh head with very long life
- quiet (suitable for practicing)
- white, black imprint
By the way: The drum-tec e-kicks of all pro and diabolo series have a specially developed real feel trigger system and therefore do not need an additional real feel mesh head.