drum-tec diabolo 13" floor tom: Compact acoustic design & outstanding playing feel
- Authentic playing feel thanks to dynamic triggers and mesh heads
- Exclusive acoustic design: The silver sparkle lacquered birch wood shells provide the perfect symbiosis of nature and technology.
- Stage ready: The diabolo floor tom doesn't stop at beautifying your living room! It is designed to perform on stage.
- Made in Germany! We carefully manufacture our drums by hand - you can meet our instrument makers.
E-Drums, Made in Germany: This is how a high-quality diabolo floor tom is made!
The diabolo floor tom is not a mass product from some factory. Our e-drums are handmade in our workshop in Hessisch Oldendorf, Germany.
(After completion your floor tom will be signed on the inside by our instrument maker).
Special care is required for natural products: Because the birch wood shells are working, the trigger system of your floor tom will be perfectly matched to your shell by our instrument maker. This careful process ensures that your diabolo floor tom can reliably master all challenges together with you for many years.
We have been building high-end e-drums since 2006 and know from experience which materials are particularly durable and how a professional trigger system has to be configurated. With the diabolo floor tom false triggers, double triggers and dropouts are a matter of the past!
Your dynamics are reflected by the trigger system, true to your playing. Even your most virtousic patterns are triggered with ease!
A real eye-catcher: Stunning acoustic design, full e-pad capabilities
The drum-tec diabolo series offers you the best of both worlds: The playing feel and look of a acoustic drums combined with the compact footprint of diabolo e-drums.
With its 13" diameter the diabolo floor tom is a perfect addition to the existing diabolo pads, whether you prefer a drum rack or stands.
Creative, flexible and future-proof!
The diabolo floor tom has two trigger zones - head and rim - which can be addressed individually according to your own needs. Your creativity determines what you do with it! Do you prefer a classic combination of head and rim sound, do you prefer to use a cowbell or a clap to enhance your playing? It's your choice.
You will be amazed by the fantastic feeling.
2-ply mesh head: Silent playing with authentic rebound and outstanding trigger results
Our diabolo series is equipped with double-layered design mesh heads - our best selling mesh head since 2006! The drum-tec design mesh head offers you an authentic rebound, triggers perfectly, is incredibly durable and quiet!
Can I use the diabolo floor tom with my sound module?
The diabolo floor tom is compatible with most common sound modules. You can find a detailed overview of the modules right here:
- All Roland modules from TD-3, ..., TD-11, .. TD-17, TD-27 to TD-50/X and everything in between
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6, TM-2
- All Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD series, like SPD-S/SX and SPD-30
- ATV aD5, xD3
- All EFNOTE modules
- 2Box module drumIt5, drumIt5 MKII and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Yamaha DTXM12 Multipad - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- Yamaha modules - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- drum-tec diabolo 13" floor tom (silver sparkle)
- incl. legs
- incl. drum-tec design mesh head (mounted)
- without cable
Dimensions (without packaging)
- Weight: 5,80 kg
- Width: 37 cm
- Leg extended to minimum: 51 cm
- Legs extended to maximum: 68 cm
|Diamètre en pouces:||13|
|Profondeur en pouces:||12|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|